Peace&Love...

Peace&Love...

Saturday, 12 June 2010

Weird and Wonderful Things

Weird and Wonderful things/Facts about Me! :)


1. In my wardrobe all the coat hangers face the same way
2. I have an obsession with stirring my cup of tea loads of times
3. I am obsessed with Meryl Streep, like weird obsession ;)
4. I Love the smell of damp rooms
5. My heart lives in America
6. I love the idea of Love
7. I want a tattoo saying Love on me, so i never forget to love the people around me.
8. I Have Anger issues. :L
9. I Love Beyonce Giselle Knowles
10. I am Rubbish at blogging
11. I love sour sweets
12. I Love Talking (I think wars could be stopped with talking)
13. I want to be a nurse or midwife
14. I want to meet meryl streep so much
15.I want my tragus peirced
16. I LOVE FASHION

My Blog is Crap, I have looked at someone else's and there's is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment