Merry Christmas... This year has been very much a rollercoaster ride...Lots of ups and downs. Many good times and bad. But I'm in Limbo at the moment. Waiting to sort things out.
I am going to welcome 2012 with open arms and try and mak it a very good year, but sadly we can't influence certain things in life, but I am a great believer in Hope, Fate all that stuff and that everything happens for a reason. That has been the thing that has allowed me to carry on in the last couple of years. So chin up, socks up.
But people i have in my life at the moment are great they help me so much with the things I have to do, being there for me when i need someone. Being there when i just need a cuddle. So it's good that i have them. But things with my family are strained, sadly its hard and the relationship is rocky there are good times and bad, but i cant get a new family so i guess i have got to just put up with the one i have...You know what they say you can choose your friends but not your family, and sometimes friends are the best family i need...<3
But Merry Christmas Everyone...Peace & Love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment