Peace&Love...

Peace&Love...

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

determined

Do you ever get that feeling where you feel like you don't belong in the place you are and that you aren't wanted, well I have that a lot.

I am determined to make my life after home, better way better than I have it, my family seem to think i have it easy but I don't anyway I am glad that everything that has happened did, because if it didn't I wouldn't appreciate all the wonderful people in my life who i do trust, and they are the people that really matter. I am determined to make my life for my possible kids better, make sure that they know at all times that i love them because i will, i know i will. I moan about the fact that I got dealt a bad card, but maybe it was for a reason and maybe it was supposed to happen, supposed to make me stronger and prepared for life, because if i think about it, if i didn't have these problems i would never have met the people i have, i would never have had the chance to appreciate everyone around me that i care about. I have been led this way for a strange reason, and i just got to keep going until November then I can make my own life possible and make it the way it should be.Then that's when I can actually start to shape my life the way i want it. With or without my family that decision is still to be decided.

Anyway's the reason I decided to write this post in hope that in inspires me to keep going I need that at the moment as I am quite alone still have people but they don't have a clue about what's going on in my life right now.

I never really understood the science of hugging... thats for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment